Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century, step right this way....

Dear friend/relative,

If you are receiving this link, it is because I love you all very, very much. And because I love you all I am also admitting defeat. I am a very, very bad corresponder. I know this and admitting it is the first step. Perhaps this makes me a bad ___________ [insert my relation to you here]. But here is where I change my sinful ways by starting a blog.

Think of this as one of those long update letters you get in your Christmas card every year, only this will probably be more boring and drawn out. Or, if you prefer, save up all the blogs of the year and read them on Christmas Eve. I'll try to include spoiler alerts where necessary.

I figure this will be a great way to let you know how mundane my life truly is, and that way you will understand exactly why I fail to email/call/write you. I have very little of interest to say.

In any case, I will try to update you on what's going on around here, post pictures, any bon mots or funny links I can dig up, etc. And if things get boring, may I suggest you send me a copy of this.

OK, yay. This is going to be awesome.
Love,
Me

2 Comments:

Blogger pf said...

sooooo... is this where i go to get the scoop on dreams involving the krebs cycle?

1:17 AM  
Blogger Betagal said...

So funny that you mention the Krebs cycle! A friend and I were just talking the other day about having to memorize it way back in the day. I used to love pyruvic acid...sigh.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home