Monday, January 08, 2007

Behold the Power of Cheese

I'm eating my lunch right now and just realized I am eating cheese. With cheese.
Seriously, I got a cup of Guiness Cheddar Soup and then without thinking also ordered a grilled cheese sandwich.

No osteoporosis here, but I might have a heart attack before the day is out. Jeez!

In other news, we went to Portland this weekend, and I will post a picture or two from that later on. If only there were a biotech company down there, I would be move in a second. I love that city!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nirmala Basnayake said...

I LOVE CHEESE. But oh! the guilt that often follows. I like overeating cheese as well, you know, to that magical point where your gullet is so full of milk fats that you can't even really swallow anymore. I'm serious! Sigh.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home