Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be Mine

Tonight after going to the China Coin (not our intended destination, but that is neither here nor there) for a Valentine's dinner, Dokken and I went to the grocery store for a bottle of wine and some ice cream.

In line behind us was a young man purchasing a dozen roses and a container of man perfume.

I managed to make it out into the parking lot before giggling and yelling "Dude, if you have to Axe, the answer is no!".

I am quite certain that this is the most clever thing I will say all month. I'm glad I got it out of the way now.

Happy St. Valentine's Day, y'all.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nirmala Basnayake said...

Oh my god, that line ("If you have to Axe...") is AWESOME. What flavour did you buy? Is Americone Dream on the shelves yet (http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/TV_Guide/TVNews/Articles/140207_steohencoldbert_MH)?

xoxoN.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Nirmala Basnayake said...

Hmm. Don't know what happened to that link...it was just some article about Ben & Jerry dedicating a flavour to the almighty Stephen Colbert (vanilla with waffle bits -- ha! waffling -- and fudge -- ha! fudging -- and I think some caramel, too).

6:56 AM  
Blogger Betagal said...

Actually we went there to see if Americone Dream was out yet, but sadly it's not. Chunky Monkey makes an excellent consolation prize!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home